Create Effective Teams
Effective teams produce first-rate results; they exhibit accountability, purpose, cohesiveness, and collaboration.
With the right tools and techniques, a team can achieve great success and learn how to overcome personality conflicts and communication issues.
Highly effective groups typically go through three stages to becoming a productive and happy team: acceptance, conflict, and commitment. This highly interactive and enjoyable workshop gives participants the tools and techniques needed to quickly move through each stage of team development.
Our expert trainers will share with you how to:
- Describe the team-building process (Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing)
- Identify team strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Understand the differences and effectiveness of different types of communication
- Effectively use a range of tools and techniques to improve communications and relations within the team
- Use these techniques to build an effective structure and Team process that can be used to deliver professional results for the team on a consistent basis
- Learn and understand how to solve problems within a team
Half-day, 1-day and 2-day workshops are available.