Excel at Customer Service
Every time you offer your service or products to another person, you become a customer service representative and that person is now your customer. Anyone involved in business or organization therefore needs to know the principles of effective customer service skills. Knowing how to deal with customers in difficult situations, how to respond to their requests or concerns or simply providing a positive and memorable experience for your clients helps you and your company rise above the competition. Customer service is a skill, which can be learned and mastered through practice and persistence.
This course introduces participants to the core principles of customer services. By employing these values and adopting the correct attitude, participants will be able to handle the vast majority of customer interactions with ease no matter how unusual or complicated they are.
Our expert trainers will share with you how to:
- Identify the benefits of great customer service
- Recognize and overcome the barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Adapt to specific customer behaviour styles
- Master techniques for dealing with angry or difficult customers
- Quickly turn a complaint or problem into a positive opportunity to excel
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills
1-day workshops are available.