Interact with Difficult People
We often have to deal with difficult people in our professional environment and sometimes even in our personal everyday life. Any interaction or communication with such people can prove challenging and consumes a lot of our time and energy. Such situations can easily turn emotional and unproductive with long-term effects on relationships.
Fortunately difficult behaviours are well studied and psychologists have found a great deal on the origin of their behaviour and subsequently on how best to deal with them based on their inherent weaknesses. This course relies heavily on the latest psychological research and provides several concise easy-to-use formulas that participants can use to deal with challenging situations promptly.
Our expert trainers will share with you how to:
- Identify the 10 most unwanted behaviour styles
- Deal with the 10 most unwanted behaviours
- Avoid unnecessary problems and complications
- Minimize misinterpretation & misunderstanding by problem-solving
- Win the rapport, cooperation and respect of others
- Employ techniques for managing and dealing with anger
1-day and 2-day workshops are available.