Deliver the Perfect Pitch
Getting the media to tell your story
Our Deliver the Perfect Pitch workshop shows you how to get the media to help you tell your story. Generate positive news coverage while enhancing your organization’s image and brand. Identify the recurring themes in Canadian news coverage and understand what makes news. Explore the important differences between various types of media, how they gather and produce news, what they want from you, and more importantly, what they need from you. Test drive all of this new knowledge in a series of practical exercises designed to help you build stronger media pitches.
Our expert trainers will share with you how to:
- Identify the kind of stories media want
- Package your pitch the way reporters and editors want it
- Know when and how to contact various media
- Refine your pitch to promote various story angles
- Build your Perfect Pitch toolkit
- Use social media to enhance your pitch
Available as a 1-day practical seminar or a customized 2-day train-the-trainer workshop.