Practical E-Mail Communication Skills
E-mail has changed the way in which we communicate and is now our primary communication tool. Frequently, our e-mails are the only impressions others will have of us. For this reason, it’s essential that its format, content and tone be well crafted.
This workshop is focused on teaching participants how to write clear, concise, professional e-mail messages. This workshop will enable participants to improve communication with others with effective, powerful e-mail messages, designed to increase productivity.
Our expert trainers will share with you how to:
- Write simple, clear, concise and respectful email messages
- Reflect on the tone of your message
- Master email etiquette techniques
- Use your subject lines wisely
- Understand when to use Cc and Bcc
- Format your message so that it is easy to read
Half-day workshops are available.